Eswatini Investment Promotion Agency
The Eswatini Investment Promotion Authority (SIPA) was established in 1998 through an Act of Parliament to attract, promote and facilitate foreign and local investment and trade in Eswatini. Its main objective is to create the wealth necessary to enhance the social and economic development of the kingdom and its people. SIPA is renowned for advising on available and potential business investment opportunities in Eswatini, providing analysis of the cost of doing business in each sector. The organisation’s other role is to assist and encourage expansion and diversification through the provision of investment and sector profiles. Through collaboration with other key stakeholders, SIPA has formed rewarding relationships with chambers of commerce, investment promotion and other development-related agencies within and outside Eswatini, including non-government and development finance institutions.
- Provide information on trade and investment opportunities
- Provide investor facilitation and aftercare services
- Facilitate company registration and business licences/permits
- Facilitate work permit and visa applications
- Provide one stop information and support for business
Source: Eswatini Investment Promotion Authority (SIPA)