Burundi Investment Promotion Agency (API)
Mission and objectives
- Informing the investors on every aspect of the investment and the export promotion.
- Provide assistance and support investors in general and the exporters specifically in obtaining the documents and complete the formalities required by the legislation.
- Design the reforms required for the improvement and easing doing business environment
- Intervene within the administration in case of non–compliance or incorrect application of any law or regulation in connection with investment and exports promotion.
- Further to the improvement of the quality and the distribution of information necessary for the investors, the IPA is invited to exploit the strong potential for the development of sectors such as services, tourism, energy, mining, infrastructure, real estate, transport, agriculture and agro-processing.
Source: Burundi Investment Promotion Authority (API)