| Project Site
About 360 kilometres southeast of Khartoum, Al Dinder province is proposed as site of the project due to availability of large numbers of camels. The area is 5-8 kilometres of good pasture.
- The proposed project is a semi-open system for camel
- Soil : clay (light to heavy), savannah climate
- Average rainfall : 300-400 mm, annual grasses with thorny
- To increase camel production and exports
- To organize camel races
- Prepare project installations (fencing by barbed wire,
ranches, management and supplies buildings, houses)
- Transport means
- To obtain breeding herds
- To employ locals
|Total Amount of Project
|| According to similar preliminary studies, the cost is estimated at about USD 4-10 million.
- Natural habitat, breeding mothers
- Proximity to areas where infrastructure is available
- Technical advice from relevant departments and research
- Gulf markets and world markets
- Tourism companies and organizing of camel races
- Medical and treatment purposes
Tele-fax : +249 0561833517
- The country with its vast natural resources, reasonable infrastructure and marked political stability has promulgated an investment legislation that offers a number of privileges and incentives.
The business profit tax was reduced from 35% to 15% on the services sector, 10% on the industrial sector and 0% on the agricultural sector.
In addition, these rather low rates are applied after one-year of the inception of the project. By allowing investors to freely repatriate their profits and import of capital goods free of custom duties, Sudan stands as an investment haven.