The 2015 Africa Prosperity Conference
The Pan African Chamber of Commerce and Industry and together with the Seychelles Chamber of Commerce and Industry proudly present the 2015 Africa Prosperity Conference to take place in Victoria, Seychelles on 10th and 11th November 2015.
The theme of the 2015 Africa Prosperity Conference, IN BUSINESS WITH BUSINESS, invites participants to discuss policies and practices which enhance the share of local inputs to increase domestic firms’ performance. Local input is and has always been vital and useful for development. This conference is all about how to deal and build partnerships with foreign companies while at the same time ensuring that local business also flourish and move up on ways to expand prosperity.
Issues to be discussed:
• Enabling business to benefit local communities from local resource input - food industry and food production;
• Effective financial models to enhance small and medium business lending;
• Enhancing transparency to increase the level of foreign investment into Africa;
• What ICT knowledge and organizational gaps exist to become a regional player?
• Local input and strategy in the maritime/offshore sector?
• Approaches of promoting and supporting local fishing industries to work with large enterprises.
Here is all the information you need to know:
Category Early Bird in US$ (Before Sep 30) After Sep 30 till Nov 1 in US$
PACCI Members 350$ 450$
Non Members 450$ 500$